Photobucket

♣♣♣♣♣♣ War Pigs Rising Profits ♣♣♣♣♣♣

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Ashkenazi Jewish Agenda For Homosexuality.

Whenever I find outsomeone is gay, I make a mental note of it; and that's about it.  That particular knowledge isn't very useful, but it is good to know so as to avoid certain topics or ideas in conversation, etc - so as to better be a persons friend.  I like to believe that I'm pretty normal, and that I have a healthy attitude towards homosexuality.  Gay is okay.

But is it okay to PUSH the gay agenda?  Should people be ENCOURAGED to be homosexuals?

A couple years ago I was sitting in my parent's living room and talking to them while Mom flipped some channels on the television.  I made some wisecrack about how every television show on every major network these days was doing "this," or doing "that;" and my Mother pointed out, rather shrewedly;

"Yes, and every single sit com these days has a gay subplot."

I realized that she's right about that.  I don't have any interest at all in anything on television, so I spend probably 2 hours max per week watching television; but even with my miniscule exposure to the mind numbing poison of sexual promiscuity, rampant greed and materialism that those who own the media push - there certainly IS an agenda to push homosexuality, and of course, it comes from the same persons who own and control every last major news or entertainment media outlet of print, televised, or radio in the United States of America.

Look at the link - these things are fact, and easily verified.  Ginsberg, the "beat poet," is as disgusting a human being as has ever existed.  We're talking about a guy here that not only pushed a pro homosexuality agenda, but a pro pedophilia agenda as well.

"I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan." The Revelation 2:9